Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Online earning RM90++ in 4 days :D

For Chinese Version~:
http://zhiyan94.blogspot.com/2012/09/saysmy.html

I am glad i can introduce Says.my for you all :)
first of all.
I just Earn RM 99.40 From this site in 4days :)
the screenshot of my dashboard









How Saysmy working?
Every unique click on the ads which share with facebook , or twitter and you will earn RM0.2

So , i am here now to teach you all how to regsiter says.my step by step.

First , you need to register account
Click http://says.com/my/fangz/invite to register :)

Once you done loading with the page you can find that "Sign Up" on you top right.

And the Event from now , RM5 Immedate Sign Up Bonus



Click it , And fill up your personal message:

First Column Just enter your usernane,
Example : mine is Fangz
put it your username likes james, jack ,rose , bitch
as you like ! XD

Next,Email address
Email address is important to fill up , because you will receive a vertification email after you click create my account !~
and your password :D too
after that click "Create My Account"







You will see this message after you create your account






Now, open up your Email inbox!~


Be patient on your Activation email , if you didn't receive it, click resend
i click about 4-5 times just receive the email
:)

After you activate your account!
The IMPORTANT!
DUN FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE!


update your profile and save it,


TIme to share Campaigns and Earn your money! ROCK!
open this:
http://says.com/my/specials

There is many Special you can share
The Red Highlight special only you need to share to earn cash , choose them to share
The Green Highlight special leave them off , they can't earn anything only CP , no use for you

once you open the Special that you want to share
Click Broadcast






Is that you all notice that ?
Copy The Red Highlight Link
Copy and paste the url on your facebook/Twitter / Blog
Every unique visit will help you earn RM0.2

ROCK?Huh?







I done this Rewards in 4 days, keep it up guys!
The link to register: http://says.com/my/fangz/invite

Good luck on your Online Earning!~

『Hit the Facebook like box for me , i type this post all by myself , thank you :)』













1 comment:

  1. 恭喜恭喜。
    你赚的钱还快过我哦。哈哈。
    加油加油。

    ReplyDelete

 

Fang's Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates