Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tutorial : How To Send Free Sms With Gmail

First Of all , You will need a Google account (For Gmail)
Like mine :
zhiyan94@gmail.com


Is that you see that there is a blank field with "Search , Chat , or sms" ?
Yes There is !
If you are using android phone and you sync your contact with google
you can use it more easily.

else you can also type in Mobile number to sms he / she.

ok , Gmail will give you 50 credit per day to sms FREE


Ok i will try to send a sms to my Dad , and my SMS credit is 49 because i use one of it yesterday , for testing.


ok , sms credit :48 , let take a screen capture from my dad phone 
And sure , my dad can reply me by sms.
Screen Capture of my computer :
And Sorry For my epic Screen Capture , I didnt install the app to screen capture , LOL
Nevermind u can see something on the screen that my dad reply me

Now , Well Done , Sms to your friends With FREE :D



转载自:http://www.misterleaf.com/

1 comment:

  1. 你做的好比我好呢。还有 Print Screen 电话。加油加油。

    ReplyDelete

 

Fang's Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates