Saturday, September 8, 2012

What A Gym Day!

This week I go to gym with my friends
Asteam , Darren , Alwin ~
The Summit Batu Pahat 7dayfitness!~


































On thursday , I train My Chest and my Bicep with 李松霖
XD
He cover me to take over 30kgs dumbell and many machines~
and 35-40 lbs dumbell to pump up my small chest XD

after my chest , 40 kgs for my bicep.
It is Damn heavy for me but i still did it.~ :D

I feel very pain on friday and today , but i still decided to go to there for my shoulder.
Rubert train me today , he told me he will let me knew how happy to train with him.
fxxking "Happy"  XD

This photo is after we done .

Left side Rubert and Right side me~

Thanks to him for training me , hahas

still feel tired of my muscle when i am typing this blog post

hahahha!










and now i am sitting in front on my computer
My mum bought some Secret Recipe Back for me to enjoy.
Love my mum , planning to celebrate my dad birthday tomorrow , he still dun know , XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fang's Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates