Friday, August 31, 2012

My life

Long time didn't use english to post my new post in blogger.
XD sorry for bad english


I have 3 Jobs in my life
The First Job is : Student
I study in Malaysia Batu Pahat Chinese High school















Herm.. My school . 华仁中学 , I love my school very much XD
Study inside have many activities + friends
Some teachers from My school very nice , Like my form teacher
A cute and kind teacher.
we call her Ah loke

but goverment from my school , the disiplin teacher , omfg
they are very brainless since we change our disiplin teacher 2012.
Shit

but nevermind ,it not my point .
I Join "CHS BAND CLUB" in my school
and playing the electrick guitar every thursday , a fun club
met many new friends inside too.

The second Job: A cloth selller
I create a Page on facebook , to build my shop , i keep finding source of them and put
picute in the page , a very tired job , Huh?
Some Sample , LOL
Like the page if you want to buy cloth with me , hahas
http://www.facebook.com/FukBoyzCloth






















The third Jobs is google adsense lol , i love this job , just put some advertisment in my blog
and then just wait for some visitors of my blog to click the ads they interested ,
but i hope u all can google seach with my custom search engine which on  the top right :

SEATCH FTW - SEARCH MORE , YOU LEARN MORE


XD

INFO finish 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fang's Blog Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates